Last week I missed Wordless Wednesday because I was totally immersed in training for my census job. Today is “cinco de mayo” and a good time to look back on things that made me smile within these past seven days.
Among the highlights:
- Saturday lunch after a movie outing
- Sunday lunch for me – yummy steamed lobster
- Sunday dinner as prepared by my teen
- Monday’s cocktail party at New York’s Affinia 50 hotel to benefit www.helpamotherout.org (BabyBasicsNYC)
- YouCake creation for the fundraiser
- Yankees-themed “magic 8 ball”
- Tuesday visit to my daughter’s school and seeing her art on display.
Enough with the words – enjoy the pictures