Recently “facts about me” was trending on Twitter. I took the time to think about what to share, and started this list. More items may be added in the future, or in response to comments. Here we go!
- I have an older sister with same name. No middle names to help matters. We have not yet met.
- I’m very likely to knock myself out for someone who appreciates it. Ungrateful demanding types can have a seat and get comfy while I ignore them. (OK maybe that’s not so unique to me)
- Do-it-yourself stores are a little bit of shopping paradise for me. Walking the store, finding and assembling the item is therapy. If you buy something and need help with it, call me (see #2).
- In fourth grade I started doing long division in my head. Only wrote down answers. I can still beat most people on calculators. Before they click all the buttons I have the answer.
- I diagnosed myself as having synesthesia. Some letters, numbers, colors create a feeling or even taste for me. Green crispy apple, dark brown pie crust.
- Autumn 2004 after having major issues with my computer, I took the shell off and switched the hard drive. Half an hour on the phone with tech support sure beats packing, shipping, waiting three weeks for return.
- Summer of 2005 I jumped from a moving train instead of being late to pick up Lesli. Scraped my left arm and knee, picked up my daughter then asked for first aid kit. Next morning I went to work and left early for an updated tetanus shot.
What unique things do you want to share about yourself?